Volunteers needed for study on work and disability in Boston or Worcester
The University of Massachusetts Medical School's Center for Health Policy and Research is conducting a study to understand the types of health care services people with disabilities need in order to work or return to work. They are looking for volunteers to participate in a focus group on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm or on Wednesday, January 15, 2013 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. Participants will receive $50 for their time.
- Have a physical disability, mental or emotional problem, a sensory impairment, or a long-term disease
- Be receiving employer-sponsored or private health insurance or Medicare
- Be employed full- or part-time or be actively looking for a job
- Speak English or use American Sign Language
- Be between 21 and 64 years of age
- Live in the community
For more information, including how to volunteer, please click here.