Community Wellness Exercise Program sessions beginning soon in multiple areas
Several Community Wellness Exercise Programs are starting new sessions this fall:
- Community Rehabilitation Care at West Suburban YMCA in Newton, MA will begin a new program in mid-September, 2013. For more information, call 617-244-8480.
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Outpatient Center in Framingham, MA will begin a six-week program on Monday, September 30, 2013. Sessions will run on Mondays and Wednesdays from noon to 1:30pm from September 30th to November 6th. For more information, click here.
- Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital will begin a seven-week program on Tuesday, September 24, 2013. Sessions will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 to 6pm from September 24th to November 7th. For more information, call 603-681-3210.
- Springfield Jewish Community Center in Springfield, MA will begin a program Wednesday, October 9, 2013. Sessions will run on Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:30 to 2pm from October 9th to November 15th. For more information, click here.
- Gordon College Center for Balance, Mobility, & Wellness will begin a six-week program on Wednesday, October 16, 2013. Sessions will run on Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:30 to 4pm. For more information, click here.
To learn more about Community Wellness Exercise Programs and their benefits, click here.