The Massachusetts Chapter of the American Parkinson Disease Association supports the national mission to “Ease the Burden and Find the Cure” through education, program development, support group assistance, fundraising, and community involvement.
Our goals include to:
- better educate the general public about Parkinson's disease.
- develop necessary services for Parkinson's patients and their caregivers.
- facilitate raising enough funds to find the cure for Parkinson's disease.
- provide resources for the leaders of Parkinson's support groups in Massachusetts.
- collaborate with the APDA Information & Referral Center at BUMC to increase services throughout Massachusetts.
See below for information about becoming a member, volunteering, or making an important donation. Your participation in this all-volunteer collaborative makes a huge difference.