How does someone become a member of the APDA Massachusetts Chapter?
Becoming a member is simple. Just print the membership form, complete it, and mail it with your annual membership dues of $25 to the following address:
APDA Massachusetts Chapter
72 East Concord Street, C3
Boston, MA 02118
You may also become a member online, by visiting our donation page, clicking "Donate Now", and selecting "Chapter Membership" in the drop down menu.
Your membership dues will be used to:
- Create and distribute our annual newsletter, the Parkinson’s Report.
- Facilitate support groups across Massachusetts.
- Support and provide training for arts and movement classes.
- Develop of educational programs for both patients and caregivers.
- Distribute free educational material.
- Maintain our informational website, www.apdama.org.
- Provide information updates and announcements to those on our mailing list.
- Support the APDA Information & Referral Center helpline.
- Fund basic and clinical research approved by APDA National Scientific Advisory Board.
As a member, you will recieve:
- Discounts on selected programs throughout the year.
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting.
Your participation makes a huge difference to those of us who are leading the Chapter. Thank you for your support.